Thursday, July 17, 2014

Hot Summer Day


          Dreamy hot summer day music might be just the ticket for today's mind excursion.   When I first discovered It's A Beautiful Day in the early 70's, it was like a musical dream come true.   Melodic well arranged music featuring an electric violin.   This is a favorite group of mine from that era.   Great stuff.  Happy hot summer day dreaming!






           Are you a fan of It's A Beautiful Day?     Do you like hearing violin featured in rock music?     What's the weather like where you are today?


Enhanced by Zemanta

3 comments:

  1. Your video can't be played b/c of 'copyright infringements'. Anyway, the only song I know by It's a Beautiful Day is 'white bird' which I really like. And yes, I love strings in rock music. ELO is one of my fave bands ever. And it's cloudy and a little less humid than the past 2 days. We had torrential rain yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. JoJo-- Located another version of the song that seems to play okay. Weather in Tennessee today is starting off in the 60's and it's a beautiful day so far. Air conditioner crashed so hopefully we'll get it fixed before the really hot weather returns.

    Lee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I spent a fortune to get this out-of-print gem on vinyl, but do not seem to have it on CD.

    Now you're making me want to hear the album again...

    In Arizona, we do not celebrate out hot sunny days...you can fry eggs on your driveway when it's 115 degrees...

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments or to just know that you were here. Please let me know what you think. And if you'd be so kind, please click on the Friend Connect button. It's nice to be joined on my dream journey with others who want to explore the mysterious world of the subconscious mind.
Sorry, due to too much spam I no longer allow anonymous comments on this site. If you want to comment and aren't registered yet then please sign up. It's not all that difficult and I'd really like to hear what you have to say. Comment away!

The Dreamer